Credit Card Disclosures
Terms and Conditions
Authorization: When you respond to this credit card offer from your local bank branch, you agree to the following:
- You authorize us to obtain consumer credit bureau reports in connection with your request for an account. If an account is opened, we may obtain credit bureau reports in connection with extensions of credit or the review or collection of your account.
- If an account is opened, you will receive a Cardmember Agreement with your card(s). By using the account or any card, or authorizing their use, you agree to the terms of the Cardmember Agreement.
- Claims and disputes are subject to arbitration.
- Before we approve you for a credit card, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you continue to meet the predetermined criteria for this account. Based on this review, you may not receive a card. If approved for an account, your credit line will be at least $300. We may request additional information for a credit line above $10,000.
- We reserve the right to increase, decrease or cancel initial credit line(s) assigned to the Applicant according to credit guidelines, account records, or financial circumstances of Applicant.
- You must be 18 years old to qualify.
USA Patriot Act: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
International Transactions: If you conduct a transaction involving U.S. dollars with the ATM/Credit card in a country outside the United States of America, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, there will be a transaction fee of 0.8% of the transaction amount that will appear on your monthly Statement. If you conduct a transaction involving multiple currencies with the ATM/Credit card in a country outside the United States of America, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands, there will be a transaction fee of 1.0% that will appear on your monthly statement.
For help with understanding recent regulatory changes aimed at consumer protection and the responsibilities that all financial institutions must adhere to; please visit http://federalreserve.gov/creditcard/