Valley Bank of Kalispell was originally chartered as The State Bank of Somers in 1911 and was located in downtown Somers. The conversion to Valley Bank of Kalispell occurred in 1964 when, then owners, Jack Hensley and Jack King moved the charter to the present location in Kalispell. Today, ownership has remained in the Hensley and King families just as it was in 1962 and the Bank still operates under the principles that it was founded on. At Valley Bank of Kalispell we believe that an independently, locally owned community Bank can best serve the Valley’s citizens and economy. The staff and management firmly believe in the products and services they provide, it is the Bank’s objective to keep pace with technology while maintaining the personalized service that has been the foundation which the Bank was built upon.